“If you don’t know where you are going; any road will take you there.
What is a Job Benchmark?
A job benchmark is a report that identifies specific job behaviors, motivators and attitudes required to be productive and successful in a particular job.
Job Bench Marking Article -BTA Office Technology Magazine
How would I use a Job Benchmark?
1. Applicant Screening & Interviewing:
(#1 cause of employee turnover is a poor hiring decision!)
The applicants complete a 10-minute online Talent Survey to generate a Talent Report that you compare with the job requirements for the best job fit. A Multi-Applicant Job-Talent comparison report can be generated to compare all applicants to the job requirements in one single report.
2. Employee Development, Coaching and Retention:
(#2 cause of turnover is job-related stress from being miscast or mismanaged)
An applicant’s Talent Report can be used as is, or converted into a more detailed, and individualized Coaching and Career Development Plan. Sales version – General version
How does the process work?
1. Identify the job you want to benchmark and 3-5 subject matter experts who are currently, or have been successful in that job.
2. Complete a 20-minute online Job Benchmark Questionnaire.
3. We generate your specific Job Benchmark and go over it with you in a web meeting
Success Insights® is a registered trademark of Target Training International, Ltd.